Portable Unit EN - 1270 Tested
The lightest “level 1” FIBA Certified
unit on the market – approx. 700 kg
- Extension Arm – 325 cm.
- Lowers and rises safely and easily.
- Manual operation - doesn’t require any electric supply to operate.
- Moves on nylon casters.
- Very compact size in storing position - 1835 x 5030 mm, 1680 mm height in option with tilted board – model 795-200.
- This unit can be set at 260 cm and 305 cm height.
- Quick lock height position mechanism - model 795-300.
- Fast and easy system of installation of stand padding.
Lite Shot features:
- Steel, powder coated construction.
- Glass backboard - 180 x 105 cm made of 10 mm tempered glass; set in aluminum extruded framing, official border and target area are fired into the glass, the glass of this backboard is cut so that the goal attaches directly the mounting bracket without any contact with the glass – any load on the rim will therefore not affect the glass, but will be
transmitted onto the construction of the unit, this backboard is designed for use on three point support attachments.
- Flex Goal - EN - 1270 tested, meets all requirements specified by FIBA, positive lock system secures the goal in blocked position up to 80 kg load, safe net attachment to prevent finger injuries, futuristic slim-line design helps develop better shooting skills, comes with anti-whip net.
- Stand padding.
- Backboard padding.